The changing needs of the shipping companies operating in the cruise market, require, for the supply of products and services, companies able to offer "turnkey" packages even for complex systems.
FMI - Florida Marine Industries was created to meet the needs of the major operators in the market of cruise ships by providing a relevant service fulfilling their demands.
Taking the advantage of the support and the experience of the Italian companies and subsidiaries operating in different sectors and their complementarity, Florida Marine Industries
offers a wide range of solutions from HVAC to oleodynamic and firefighting systems from electrical plants to furnishing and interiors combined. The location of offices, workshop and warehouse in the state of Florida is strategic for the barycentric position with respect to the yards, the contiguity with companies that have complementary activities and the technical departments of our customers.
FMI - Florida Marine Industries places itself in the ship repair, refitting and new shipbuilding market as a subject able to offer diversified products and services to shipowners and yards. To achieve this goal the company aims to:
- Innovation, reliability, and high flexibility in the management of supplies and installations.
- Common management system for all the lines of business, based on a process approach with a particular attention to the relations with suppliers.
- Defining strategies and objectives assigned to each line of business in the short, medium and long term.
- Careful management of the brand image and ethical dynamics.
- Punctual control and monitoring of business processes both from a technical and economic point of view to ensure the achievement of the desired operating results and the continuous improvement of the performance.
- Education and training of each employee for an effective involvement in the implementation of corporate policies and for a successful professional growth.
- Increased awareness and attention to compliance with the requirements for health and safety at work.
- Definition of improvement objectives, achievement of targets and verification of standards through coordination meetings, company control and management revisions.